Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Frustrated Seal attacks Forty Foot swimmers.



The problem of Seal attacks at South Dublin's famous ‘Forty Foot’ swimming area has become a real problem following an increase in the number of unsuspecting bathers being bitten.

One victim has even expressed his fears that an attack could easily result in a fatality after he was bitten in the leg and dragged under.

“He bit me in the leg and dragged me under… It’s only a matter of time before he kills someone” – Victim

Seal experts claim that the British born Grammy award winner (pictured above at the Forty Foot, and during ‘Happier Times’) may be frustrated at his failure to recapture the success of his first two albums.

Authorities plans to cull the local seal population have been met with an outcry from Seal fans across the globe including supermodel Heidi Klum.

“Seals are a protected species… end of conversation.” – Heidi Klum (married to Seal)

This does not rub with local swimmers however:

"I could feel his teeth... I lay still but he came at me... He clawed my back and leg... He kept trying to grab my feet… He was a big bull and I could feel his whiskers on my toes.” Said one female swimmer.

Further questioning led to her admitting that it felt nothing at all like a Kiss from a Rose.

However, in what may turn out to be something of a journalistic coup, this reporter may have uncovered the singer’s true motivation.

"It is nice to be in newspapers and magazines for something other than my marriage." – Seal (wikipedia)

Onlookers were heard to remark that despite appearances, as far as they are concerned, the attacks are almost certainly NOT racially motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment