Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh MG, LOL, smiley face...

Dear anybody

I seem to have developed the delusion that people may be interested in what I have to say. About what exactly I'm not entirely sure but my initial thoughts seem to fall somewhere between posting funny/cool youtube clips and communicating a way of thinking that may someday form the foundation for a new world view that will rival the Judeo-Christian ethic/paradigm that dominates western society.

I may also occasionally post tasteful photographs of attractive female celebrities/models but I can assure you that these will be entirely for my own entertainment and viewing pleasure.

Here's hoping that this blog may evolve into something rather that just fizzle out in a couple of weeks.

here we go then.

No comments:

Post a Comment